Almost Home Lodging
Affordable Tahoe Lodging For Groups From 16 To 160 People
Call Owners 1-530-544-7736
Lake Tahoe Parks & Forest Areas
The Lake Tahoe Basin has some of the most beautiful parks and forests in the nation. And since more than 80% of the Lake Tahoe Basin is under public ownership, the scenic and recreation opportunities are everywhere.
There are hiking trails, naturalist-led activities, historic home tours, museums, beaches, picnic grounds, campgrounds, campfire programs and so much more!
- Tahoe Paradise Park
- Taylor Creek Visitor Center
- US Forest Service - Lake Tahoe Basin
- Van Sickle Bi-State Park
- Bijou Community Park
- D.L. Bliss and Emerald Bay State Park
- Desolation Wilderness
- Douglas County Parks
- Ed Z'berg - Sugar Pine Point State Park
- Grover Hot Springs State Park
- Kahle Community Center & Park
- Donner Memorial State Park
- Cave Rock State Park
- Sand Harbor State Park
- Spooner Lake State Park
WHAT CAN YOU FIND IN TAHOE?